In partnership with National Science Week 2020, Claire Bowen Management & ICRAR welcomed new writers, emerging writers, established writers, creative writers, and science writers to engage with ICRAR research and researchers to produce a Creative Nonfiction monologue for performance.
The monologue could be inspired by a word, an image, a sentence, or a concept from ICRAR research and researchers – the only limit was their imagination.
CBM produced a series of videos of the winning monologues so they could be accessible across Australia for National Science Week, and we bring them together here for your entertainment.
- Zone of English Performer Susie Conte Playwright Greg Wah
- The Poets Rosie Sitorus and Mia Walker
- Missing 1 sock and half the universe Playwright and Performer Nigel Luck
- Black Holes and Coffee Performer Vivienne Glance Playwright Nigel Luck
- The Messenger from Afar Performer Zac James Playwright Chris McRae
- Just Look Up Performer Lachlan Stokes Playwright Kate O'Sullivan